Members of B-M S Federal Credit Union can have direct deposit from anywhere. Simply provide your account number and our routing number, 221277007, and the address of our main branch, which is One Squibb Drive, New Brunswick, NJ 08903. Since your money will be allocated from within our system once it reaches your account, you just need to let your payroll source know where to send it and once it reaches our system we can set up your distribution any way you choose.
Remember, family members can also have direct deposit into the credit union. So even if you change jobs or move out of the area direct deposit of payroll, social security benefits, tax refunds etc is available to you.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Payroll can be accessed by calling the Payroll Access Line (PAL), for your convenience the instructions are printed below, or online from the One BMS Portal, click on the HR tab, then click on Finances.
Payroll Access Line (PAL)
Direct Deposit Distribution
Note: If you know your 4-digit PIN number, skip the first three steps. If you do not know your 4-digit pin number, you must first complete the following three steps:
- Dial (800) 897-9700.
- Select option 1 (For Benefits Express & then option 3 for the Benefits Center to verify PIN).
- Hang up after obtaining your pin number, and then proceed to step #4.
To Access PAL:
- Dial (800) 897-9700.
- Select option 2 and then option 1 for the Payroll Access Line.
- Enter your social security number, and then the # key.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN number, and then the # key.
- Press 2 for direct deposit.
- Press 1 for credit union.
- Press 1 again.
- Please listen to all menu options before making a selection.
- Press 1 if this is a new distribution (for this option only you will need to enter the ABA number 221277007).
- Press 2 to change your payroll distribution. (Important: When using this option you will be making changes to your existing deposit. It will override current deposit)
- Press 3 to cancel a payroll distribution.
- If you are trying to access option "savings change" and you are told the account does not exist, please access option "checking change", or vice-versa. Either option that you are able to access will allow you to change both accounts.
- You will be given a start date. Please make a note of this.
- If you have any questions, please contact payroll directly at 1-609-419-5275.
YOU MUST CONTACT THE CREDIT UNION WITH YOUR CHANGES!